IMPORTANT NOTICE - November 20, 2013
Temporaly closure of the Clear The Air program!
The funds for the rewards have run out for the current year.
Due to the success of the program, we inform you that the funds are depleted as of November 20/2013.
We have closed the program temporarily until the external evaluation of the program, currently underway, is completed. It is only after this assessment that we will be able to inform you of the continuation of the program.Please note that
- As of today, the registration form will no longer be available;New information will be published in early 2014.
- Those who have completed their registration AND whose approval steps are completed will receive their rewards according to the usual parameters of the program.
Are You Eligible?
Here are the program’s eligibility criteria (1).
- The subscriber is the vehicle’s registered owner. (S)He may, as necessary, name someone else to act on his/her behalf, using a proxy form (accessible from the SAAQ Web site).
- Only light and utility road vehicles are eligible for participation in this program (the SAAQ’s definition of a light vehicle: 3,856 kg [8,500 lb] or less).
- The vehicle must be of model year 1999 or older. For later-model year vehicles, please contact the Canadian Kidney Foundation and inquire about its Kidney Car Program.
- The vehicle must be in good running condition.
- The vehicle must be registered with a license plate until the transaction with the recycler has taken place (the valid license plate registration certificate must be handed in as part of the recycling transaction).
- The vehicle must be insured until the transaction with the recycler has taken place (a valid proof of insurance must be handed in as part of the recycling transaction).
- The vehicle must be free of any and all debts, liens, unpaid infractions, etc.
- The insurance and registration certificates’ delivery dates both precede the subscription date by at least six months.
- The subscriber must make the commitment not to give away, sell or exchange the public transit tickets or passes (s)he has received free of charge to any member of his/her family or any other person.
- The subscriber must make the commitment not to ask for any refund in return for the public transit tickets or passes (s)he has received free of charge.
- The subscriber must declare that the postal address specified on the program subscription form, to which the public transit tickets or passes will be mailed, is indeed the correct one.
To subscribe, visit the SIGN UP page.
(1) - Subject to change without prior notice.